Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII)
DRI International was founded in 1988 in Washington DC as the Disaster Recovery Institute in order to develop a base of knowledge in contingency planning and the management of risk, a rapidly growing profession.
Today DRI International administers the industry's premier educational and certification programs for those engaged in the practice of business continuity planning and management.
We have over 50 training centres across the world and more than 30,000 individuals throughout the world are trained through DRI International.
DRI Singapore is a licensed affiliate of DRII in promoting, educating and certifying business continuity professionals for Singapore and the region.
DRI Singapore aims to promote business continuity awareness for organizations and individuals through:
- Promoting a base of common knowledge for the business continuity planning/disaster recovery industry through education, assistance, and publication of the standard resource base
- Certifying qualified individuals in the discipline
- Promoting the credibility and professionalism of certified individuals
Code of Ethics
DRII requires its certified professionals to adhere to a strict code of ethics, and recertification demands a continuing commitment. As certified business continuity professionals, we will:
- Practice the highest level of professionalism at all times in the performance of our duties
- Practice conduct that is legal and ethical and will avoid any perception of conflict of interest for ourselves, our employers, and our clients
- Practice and promote corporate continuity and disaster recovery concepts
- Keep confidential any information revealed as such in the performance of our duties
- Continually seek to increase our competence and the competence of those who work with us
- Participate in continuing professional knowledge and skill improvement programs